There are lots of opportunities to become more involved in Society affairs, activities and initiatives.
Here's just a selection:
- Want to do more for the Society and get more active locally? Consider becoming a Society Champion.
- Get involved in outreach activities and help others take part in some great projects.
- Do you have a favourite area of microbiology you would like to see get more attention? Help set the agenda for future Focused Meetings and Conferences.
- Join our Early Career Microbiologists' Forum and have your say.
- Take part in the Young Microbiologist of the Year competition.
- Take part in one of our career-enhancing events.
- Be the subject of our regular member profile in our quarterly magazine, Microbiology Today.
- Apply for a grant to unlock a host of opportunities.